I. ABOUT SCHOOL:
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) is one of the largest and most prestigious research universities among the educational institutions in Germany.
The school was founded in 1825, is among the top -ranking institutions in the field of science and technology in Europe.
In the technical sciences (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering), the School was ranked in the top 3 along with University of Stuttgart and RWTH Aachen University. For the economics and business courses, the school is always ranked first. However, the school is not in the top 20 in the field of mathematics.
II. Library of the University:
The two branch libraries on the South Campus and North Campus are provided about 25,000 students and 8,000 scientists with the documents for research work and study.
The library is open 24 hours and is a workplace combining relaxation. Each reading room is equipped with modern facilities, printers, scanners, and photocopier
III. TRAINING DEPARTMENTS: INCLUDING 11 FACULTIES
3. Chemistry and Biology
4. Humanities and Social Sciences
6. Civil engineering, geology, science and ecology
7. Mechanical Engineering
8. Chemicals and Process of Mechanical Engineering
9. Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
10. Computer Science
11. Economics and Business Techniques
12. Many faculties have cooperated and shared with the research centers of Karlsruhe.