The Netherlands is a very rich country culturally and is home to the world’s leading educational program. Because of that, the need to study in the Netherlands is increasing. And to be eligible for a student visa, you need to make sure you have Dutch study abroad insurance!
When studying abroad in any country, you need to be equipped with a lot of things to be able to adapt and handle in time unexpected events that may occur that no one can anticipate. In developing countries, young people are increasingly inclined to choose the Netherlands to start their studies because there is a quality education that is qualified and suitable for international students. as well as making it easier to apply for scholarships. And to take the journey to the Netherlands in the most convenient way, you need to have insurance to study in the Netherlands.
Why should you choose Netherlands to study abroad?
The Netherlands is known as a country with a long tradition of business, the birthplace of famous scientists, progressive leaders in continental Europe. In addition, the Netherlands is also famous for its achievements in many fields, rich life and a multicultural environment creating unlimited learning opportunities.
In particular, the quality of education in the Netherlands ensures the world’s top quality with a curriculum entirely in English and always has attractive scholarships for fairly good students. In addition, when studying in the Netherlands, the degree issued by an international certificate, the tuition and living costs are not too high and above all, after the course, the students will stay in the real world. Practice and work within a year to get the best practical rubbing.
Those are the reasons for the young people to have the highest motivation and choose to study in the Netherlands.
The role and meaning of the study abroad insurance Netherlands
– Insurance for studying abroad in general and Dutch study abroad in particular is a compulsory insurance for international students when applying for a student visa.
– This is an international insurance to support international students in medical, logistics and finance in case of emergency related to illness, property … And its term will end when you finish. my course abroad.
– Overseas student insurance is compulsory by the government of the countries you want to study abroad to ensure the rights of international students in the event of an unexpected incident.
– If there is no insurance to study abroad, then surely someone will protect and support you so the Netherlands study insurance will create the best conditions for international students in the process of studying, living and work in this country.
Experience when studying in the Netherlands
When studying abroad in the Netherlands, you should note the following:
– Shopbaohiem.vn recommends that you join the Overseas Study Insurance of Bao Viet Insurance, the leading reputable unit in study abroad and travel insurance, so it is easily accepted by the Embassy for Visa issuance. In addition, with the appropriate insurance price, in return, you will enjoy many benefits such as high insurance benefits, 24/7 support and SOS support services worldwide.
– You need to buy EU or private health insurance to get the best deals from reputable insurance companies in the Netherlands.
– You need to register your permanent residence so that you can easily work in traffic cards, bank accounts or other services.
– You should leave a few important phone numbers to be able to contact in emergencies and get the most effective assistance for you.
– Should fully prepare personal tools and learning tools before going to study abroad to best meet the living and studying.
– You should attend introduction events in the Netherlands to have the opportunity to interact and meet with other students in the school, creating an open, friendly and sociable living environment.
– Should learn some basic sentences in this country to create dynamism and practice good skills in the Dutch language.
Above is the basic information about study abroad insurance in the Netherlands as well as a few small experiences to help you better understand the importance of studying abroad and have compelling practical experiences on arrival. with the Netherlands.